Nottingham Breast Pathology Online Masterclass
The first masterclass of 2022 takes place online and offers you
access to leading experts from across the world through your device.
Focusing on challenges in diagnostic breast pathology, the programme enables you to enhance your knowledge, skills and expertise:
- Fibroepithelial lesions of the breast
- Spindle cell lesions of the breast
- Rare tumour types
- Diagnostic utility of IHC in breast pathology and pitfalls
- Practical approach to core biopsy diagnosis in the breast
- Practical and pragmatic approach to breast specimens cut-up
- Microscopy workshops & approaches to diagnosis: digital slides will be available online
The event will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube for delegates to access after the event, or for those who wish to join but can’t due to time differences. The recording is only available to those who have registered.
Who is it for?
With a faculty of leading experts, the masterclass is ideal for practising pathologists, pathology fellows and trainees.
23 March, 2022. 9.25am to 5pm (UTC)
7 CPD Points .